Summer is here, and there's nothing better than refreshing fruit on a hot summer day. This salsa recipe is absolutely amazing and addictive!!
You could use any combination of fruit, or preserves. I used Sugar Free Strawberry. I also serve mine with Cinnamon Grahams, but to be perfectly honest, I could eat this right out of the bowl with a spoon and have no regrets.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Fuji Apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces Raspberries, cut in half
- 1 pound Strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- Cinnamon Graham crackers
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, brown sugar and preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes. Serve with cinnamon graham crackers. (Best if served the same day).